The First Tee Gulf Coast is currently looking for enthusiastic and qualified candidates for the following positions: EMAIL APPLICATION TO CT@firstteegulfcoast.org
Facility Attendant Position:
This position is responsible for the daily operations for Goofy Golf of Pensacola. Candidates must be able to demonstrate effective decision-making and critical thinking skills to ensure the best customer service and safety for quests. Individuals must be assertively friendly and have a working knowledge about facilities and services provided to First Tee Gulf Coast organization and must take pride in the quality of their work by demonstrating effective communication and initiative. Individuals must also be able to work with diverse populations and demonstrate cultural competence while representing First Tee Gulf Coast. Collaboration and ability to work closely with others is required for success in this position.
- Customer Service Experience
- Monetary Transaction Experience
- Square or other types of POS Software Experience
Duties and Responsibilities include, not limited to:
- Manage and control entrance/exit to the facility.
- Enforce all policies as applicable to facility guests.
- Maintain cleanliness of the entire facility at all times.
- Check-out and check-in equipment from Goofy Golf guest.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start of scheduled shift (except when otherwise stated).
- Dress and appearance should always be consistent with First Tee Gulf Coast standard.
- Answer guest questions regarding facilities, programs, and services by phone and in-person.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Square processing systems, handle all cash transactions efficiently and sell all items in Square.
- Reconcile all cash transactions and deposit after each shift.
- Maintain communication with Facility Manager in regards to schedule conflicts and any and all work related issues.
- Report any discrepancies to the immediately to Facility Manager.
- Attend regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Maintain a high standard of performance on daily tasks.
- Check email and When-To-Work on a daily basis.
- Adhere to all First Tee Gulf Coast Code of Conduct.
Criteria for Success:
- Ability to assess situations and make informed decisions.
- Follows policies and procedures, arrived prepared and on time, and consistently demonstrates service excellence.
- Carries themselves in a professional manner and maintains a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates effective communication when working with quests, staff and supervisors.
- Positively promotes the Mission of First Tee Gulf Coast.
- Communication Problem Solving
- Conflict Management Working with Diverse Teams
- Time Management Work Independently and with Team
- Customer Service Work in a Fast Paced Environment
Evaluation will be based on self, peer, and supervisory evaluations.
Pay rate: $9.00 per hour or up based on experience
Hours: based on weather, position hours may vary
Equal Employment Opportunity:
First Tee Gulf Coast is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, disability/handicap, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected criteria. First Tee Gulf Coast provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities on a case-by-case basis. If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact the Human Resources Department.