“ONE Club Adult-Junior Tournament”
ONE Club Golf Course
4000 Gulf Shores Parkway
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Sunday, April 25, 2021
Nine-hole, Two-Player Scramble
Check-In & Range open 12:45 PM
Shotgun Start 2:00 PM
Awards & Dinner: 4:30 PM
- Juniors will play age-appropriate tees.
- Low Team Awards: Awards based on Junior Golfer’s Age Division (6–9; 10–13; 14–18); 1st through 3rd place awards, male and female.
- Closest to the Pin Awards for Adults and Juniors
- Juniors without an adult partner are still encouraged to register; juniors will be paired with coaches or golfing adults.
- Entry Deadline: Tuesday, April 20, 5 PM (Limited to the First 20 Registered Teams). Registration fees will go up by $25 after April 20 if there are still spots available.
- Entry Fee: $75/team: Includes team greens fees, cart, tee gift, closest to pin awards, and dinner after play/awards ceremony.
- Junior-only Fee: $50
- Team Registrations received after April 20 will be: $100; Junior-only registration will be $75
For More Information, Contact: Tournament Director Jennifer Hobbs Jen@FirstTeeGulfCoast.org or call 850-456-7010