Rules of Golf Clinics
With FSGA senior certified rules official, Tony Capano
All Clinics are from 5:00 - 7:00 pm with three dates/locations to choose from:
- May 19 at Stonebrook Golf Club
- May 23 at Osceola Municipal Golf Course
- May 31 at Pensacola Country Club
If your junior golfer is planning to play in any tournaments this year, it is HIGHLY recommended that they and their caddie (if applicable) attend one of these clinics.
Mr. Tony Capano, FSGA Certified Rules Official, will be explaining the most common rules scenarios and demonstrating proper relief procedures. Please bring questions for him. GPJGA Staff will also be there to explain the Summer Tour and the Divot Derby as well as to answer any questions that you have about our tournaments and how to register.
- The entire clinic will be outside, and we will be walking a few holes (probably 1-2 holes). Please be prepared for the weather and to walk. Carts will not be available for rent. Please email us if you have any concerns about being able to walk a few holes. [email protected]
- Clinics are limited to 25 players per clinic. Please do not wait to register if you are interested. YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER--NO WALK-UPS.
- Any player in attendance at an on-course clinic will receive a tee gift and be entered into drawing to win a Gobatri Charger.
- Each clinic will take place from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm (check-in will be at 4:45 outside of the Clubhouse.)
- ALL ATTENDIES WILL RECEIVE TEE GIFTS AND BE ELIGIBLE FOR DOOR PRIZES
- Questions? Email [email protected]
2022 Rules of Golf Clinic