Registration for this tournament has ended. Please contact Tournament Director Jennifer Hobbs to see if there any team spots left or if you have any questions: [email protected]
The Winter Cup
Shalimar Pointe Golf Club, Shalimar, FL
Sunday, December 5, 2021
Format: Nine-hole, Two-player Scramble
12:30 - 1:45 pm: Check-in and warm-up
1:45 pm: Announcements
2:00 pm: Shotgun Start
Approx. 4:30 pm: Awards & Dinner following play
- Adult men will play white tees (Senior men will play green tees); Ladies will play red tees; Juniors will play age-appropriate tees.
- Low Team Awards: Awards based on Junior Golfer's Age Division (6–9; 10–13; 14–18); 1st through 3rd place awards, male and female.
- Closest to the Pin Awards for Adults and Juniors on holes #6 and #8.
- Juniors without an adult partner are still encouraged to register; juniors can be paired with First Tee coaches or golfing adults.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: Wednesday, December 1, 5 PM (Limited to the First 28 Registered Teams). Registration fees will go up $20 after Dec. 1 if there are still spots available.
- Entry Fee: $55/team: Includes team greens fees, cart, tee gift, closest to pin awards, and dinner after play/awards ceremony
- Junior-only Fee: $30 (can be paired with a First Tee coach)
- Team Registrations received after December 1 will be: $75; Junior-only registration will be $40
FOR MORE INFORMATION: DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED FORM OR CONTACT [email protected]